Food Allergy Books-Special Offer

Linda Coss, author of several food allergy cookbook's and management books is offering holiday discounts on these great books:


(From Linda Coss)
When it comes to raising a child with life-threatening food allergies, it really does “take a village” - there are many people who need to be on the food allergy management team. That’s why every holiday season since I published my first book in 2000 I've encouraged people to consider giving food allergy books to relatives, friends, caregivers and anyone else who would benefit from having helpful food allergy resources on hand.
Once again, I'm running my annual holiday special: Order by December 31, 2010 and get FREE Priority Mail shipping. There’s no minimum order or coupons required, and you can also save up to 26% when you order the books in sets.

Just go to www.FoodAllergyBooks.com to place your order.

As always, those who would like their books personally autographed or need me to include a gift card just need to ask (by leaving me a note in the “special instructions” section of the order form).

Thank you in advance for helping me spread the word.

Best wishes,
 
Linda Coss
Plumtree Press
949-699-2749
Books to Help Your Family Live with Food Allergies
www.FoodAllergyBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment